Sunday, February 20, 2011

One Splendid Sunday.

"Really great people make you feel that you, too, can become great"
Mark Twain

It's been a while since I've been in front of a camera. Let's get real, I love taking pictures! Being in them sometimes makes me break out in hives and search for the nearest inhaler. Kidding kidding, maybe...Today was a day where I lived life on the edge. Oh yes, I almost fell off. I asked Tara (my sister, best friend, room buddy) to take a few pictures of me so I could update my website. It was an experience. 


So, here we are in the backyard, taking pictures. My mom let Oscar outside and I decided he deserves to be on my website. I mean, he is the cutest ever. But after we got a few pictures of me, it was time for some pictures of the girls. Tara, Jessica, and Liz are always up for anything. And let me tell you, it reminded me how much I LOVE taking pictures and my life. These girls are the bee's knees. I mean, who else will sing Justin Bieber at the top of their lungs with me? Yes, we have Bieber Fever. Don't hate. 


Also, if you didn't notice, I put my blog on Extreme Blog Makeover so that it would be twinsies with my website! I'm in love with the white, the grey, and the wispy dandelion. Let me know how you like it! I'm a fan, most def. 










Life is splendid.

Send me an e-mail, check out my website, or give me a call 253.569.7600.

1 comment:

candacemorris said...

feeling pretty proud of you lately. you've got your shiz together! great job.