Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This Bump Will Change The World.

-William Allen White

Today was a day where my heart almost burst because it was so full of love. My best friend Brettany came to get some belly pictures taken of my most favorite bump, baby Dawson. Goodness, I love this little baby so much already! It's weird to think that in just 9 weeks he will be here and I will get to meet him! Brettany and Steve are two of my most favorite people to photograph, so more pictures will be taken soon and up for you to see. But today, it was all about the belly. Yes please. Love me some baby belly. 

This bump will change the world. Dawson, come soon, hopefully a little early. The world is excited to see your little self. 


Life is better with a belly. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

Oh this is going to be so gooooood! Can't way to see the rest! Good job, Girl!

Carissa said...

gosh this is so cute! Im excited for our future photo shoot we will have together :)