Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year, New Blog!!

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
-C.S. Lewis

For the last year and a half, I have used this blog to show you pictures from recent sessions, tell you stories about life, and try and give you an inside scoop on building my photography business. With the New Year, I have decided to make the switch to a blog that is cohesive with my WEBSITE. I have LOVED working with PHOTOBIZ in creating my website last summer, and I am so glad that they have released a new blog feature. They make my life SO MUCH EASIER! I could give them a gold star, kiss, and high five. At the SAME.TIME.

I love the different pages and features on my new blog, from the galleries to the contact form! People will be able to send me an e-mail from the blog, and also everyone will be able to comment without a hassle! That is one thing that people have requested, because sometimes commenting on these posts has been difficult.

Anyway, change is good. Sometimes a little scary, but SO worth it. So here I go, diving in to a new blog hoping that the change brings big changes for my little business this year! Thank you for staying connected.

You can visit the new blog HERE!!!


Here is a little preview...Isn't she pretty?!?!


Life is always changing.

No comments: