Monday, January 2, 2012

A Look Back...

"You can look at a picture for a week and never think of it again. You can also look at a picture for a second and think of it all your life."
-Joan Miro

2011 was my first full year of business, and it was a full one. I cannot believe that in just 1 year, so much can change!

In 2011, I launched a brand new website, invested in a new camera, had a logo and business cards designed, learned more and more about photography, became more confident posing clients, shot my first few weddings, and fell more in love with what I am doing. And that's just SOME of what happened.

But those are not as memorable as the people that I met this past year. I have been blessed with wonderful clients who I love to spend time with, and kiddos who I wish could come hang out with me forever. We could go on ice cream dates daily.

Thank you friends and family for believing in me and for talking to your friends about me! I can honestly say that my clients have all been referred to me by word of mouth! Also, thank you lovely clients for trusting me to take pictures of the important moments in your lives. It is an honor that you would call me, and even more of an honor when I see your photos in your homes, on your Facebook, or when you call me for a second session.

2012 is already getting busy, I am overwhelmed by the faithfulness of God in my life to bring things I would have never thought possible. I cannot even wait to post some more sessions that I shot in December and the ones I have coming up in January!

So, here's to a look back. A look back to some of my favorite images from 2011 and to the people who added joy to my life. 









































Life is worth remembering.

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.





1 comment:

Sara said...

Wow! What beautiful images. :)