Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bare Feet, Baby Bumps, & Chickens

"We tend to forget that happiness does not come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have."
-Frederick Keonig

During the past week, I have been overwhelmed. With joy and smiles and the feeling that I am completely blessed. While editing, I have been realizing how much I love the people in the pictures.  Last week, I was so excited for a family baby bump shoot with the Hardebeck family. Baby Girl #3 is on the way and will be here around May 30th. 

The day started with a trip to visit another member of the family, Collecta, the chicken. We played in the yard with the chicken, some finger paint, and an abundance of laughter. With Eowyn and Hayley, life is a party. These girls are not afraid to run around barefoot and get their toes dirty. These girls are perfection, probably because they have fantastic parents. I cannot wait to meet Baby Girl #3 in a few short weeks! I'm sure she will be featured on the blog sometime after she is born! Galadriel is glowing, she cannot wait to meet the baby girl who has been













Life is better without shoes on. 

Please visit my WEBSITE, Send me an E-MAIL, or Call me 253.569.7600!!

No comments: