Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nice to Meet You, Dawson

"Babies are such a nice way to start people."
-Don Herrold

April 28th at 3:52 p.m., a miracle happened. A 6 pound, 9 ounce miracle. Brettany and Steve had a baby and met the little boy who they had only seen in ultrasound pictures and felt when he moved in her tummy. Dawson Attwood Stratton arrived after almost 9 months of anticipation. He is the most perfect thing I have ever seen.

Watching my best friend become a mama could not be a more beautiful sight. When I went to see her and Steve and baby, she looked radiant. She has dreamed about meeting Dawson, and now that she has, life is perfect. Holding him yesterday basically was the highlight of my year, maybe life. He is mellow and the smallest little guy. I could not get over how little his baby fingernails are. Perfect little fingernails. Seriously the most precious thing ever.

Steve and Brettany, you are going to be the best parents. I cannot wait to watch Dawson grow up and take pictures of him every step of the way.

For those of you who would like to meet Dawson, let me introduce you...




Life is perfect. 

Visit my WEBSITE, Send me an E-MAIL, or Call Me 253.569.7600.

1 comment: