Monday, April 11, 2011

Matthew, The Rockstar

"Surround yourself with people who believe in you"
-Brian Koslow

This past week has been full of my favorite thing. Taking pictures. There will be pictures up later this week of the wedding on Saturday, so stay tuned. However, last Thursday I had the privilege to spend the afternoon taking some senior pictures of Matthew. Let me tell you about it. 

Matthew is a Rock Star. For real. Not only did he bring his best model faces, but he brought 2 guitars to switch things up a bit. While I was getting everything ready, he was just playing his guitar. YES PLEASE! I might make it a requirement for people to bring instruments to serenade me while I take pictures, it was the best.

We headed to Issaquah where the weather and the scenery could not be more perfect. We laughed almost the whole time. I still am trying to decide if Matt and his mom, Staci, were laughing with me or at me. Jury is still deciding. Anyways, we talked about his plans for the future and what he wants to do next year. Matt, I'm sure you will make the right decision. So don't stress. And surround yourself with people who believe in you, because that is the key to loving what you are doing. Thanks for letting me take your pictures, I had an absolute blast! 






Life is better with a guitar. 

Check out my WEBSITE, Send me an E-MAIL, Call Me 253.569.7600!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You have the 'photo-gene', dear one!! I love your passion and interest in getting to know your clients..