Monday, June 27, 2011

Baby Andi Alena : Newborn

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."
-Unknown

It was June 7th, at 9:21 PM when this perfect baby girl made her entrance into the world. She's a smart girl, and knew that she needed a fashionably late entrance. Only a few days past due, Galadriel and Ben were ready to meet Andi Alena. She is a little miracle and is precious beyond belief. Her little lips and little fingernails were my favorite. Babies are the best thing ever. No really, they are.

Holding her and rocking her to sleep was my favorite. She was so sleepy and ready for her nap in front of my camera. Really, she could not have been more perfect! She must have been having great dreams because she kept cracking little smiles when she was sleepin'. Big sisters Hayley and Eowyn were there to rub her arm and make sure she was okay. I adore this family and wish I maybe was 4 so I could be best friends with these baby girls.

Introducing: Andi Alena Hardebeck
Born: June 7th, 2011; 9:21 P.M.
10 lbs. 4 oz. ; 22" long
Perfect Little Miracle.







Life is worth taking your time. 

Check out my WEBSITE, Send me an E-MAIL, or Call me 253.569.7600!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelsey! I love these- what sweet moments you captured:-). I love that baby girl so much already I can't wait to get to know her. Great job lady!!!! AMAZING!!!
Cara