Thursday, June 30, 2011

Change is Good.

"Growth means change and change involves risk. Stepping from the known into the unknown."
-Unknown

Life is changing a lot these days! For good, yes. Some changes are hard and take some adjusting, but I'm learning to love change. This last year has been full of changes, and while some have taken some getting used to, I am so glad all of them have happened. Having 3 of my favorite girls live in my home, a new job, and a lot of other changes have been fantastic.

I have been wanting to change up my website for a while and when June rolled around, I knew it was time.   I am in love. Really, I'm heading to buy my new website flowers and chocolate for being so beautiful. *Hint to my future husband: Flowers + Chocolate = Happy Wife* I still have other things to add and change, but I love sharing things, and this is no exception. Take a look, stay a while, watch the beautiful slideshows, send me an e-mail.

Here is a little preview. Oh, love love love. 


Take a look, tell me your thoughts! Anything you think I should add! 

Life is a-changin'.

Visit my NEW WEBSITE, Send me an E-mail, or Call Me 253.569.7600!!

No comments: