Thursday, June 2, 2011

Best Friends, Dates, & Frostbite

"All of our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them"
-Walt Disney

Best Friends Jaimee & Alivia have been on my blog before. In September for the first round of their senior portraits. Since its been a while, we decided to take some more for a little variety. They were braaaave enough to get in the lake in their beautiful dresses and risk frostbite. Don't let the sunshine fool you, in Washington, sunshine does not mean that it is warm. I absolutely love these girls. They make me laugh because of their sarcasm and love for life. Not to mention they are beautiful and my camera loves them and wants to take them both out on dates. For Real.

One thing that I love about Jaimee and Alivia is that they have so much life in them. They are people who you want to be around, you want to spend your time listening to their stories. They are fabulous.

Jamiee & Alivia, you are so capable. You are both smart and strong and beautiful. The world is yours. Be courageous. Whatever dream you have in the pit of your heart, pursue it. You will accomplish what you put your mind to. I believe in you. Your families and friends believe in you. I can't wait to see where life takes you.

I love your friendship. When I'm with you it is obvious you know each other so well. No need to say what you are thinking, it's like you can read each others minds. Stay in each others lives, these next few years are going to be the best yet.

Take a look at these beauties. And no, you can't take them out on dates, my camera called first dibs.








Life is best with best friends.

Check out my WEBSITE, Send me an E-MAIL, or Call me 253.569.7600!!

No comments: