Monday, December 19, 2011

Best Friends, Math, + The Stratton Family

"Friendship multiplies the good of life, and divides the evil."
-Baltasar Gracian

Best friends understand. They understand the emotional phone calls, the words that make absolutely no sense, the hectic schedule that does not allow you time to clean your room when they come over, the messy bun hair and unmatched socks for your coffee date. And they also understand when you are 2 months late for blogging their session. Oops.

Brettany and Steve and Dawson are my besties. The Stratton Family is my favorite family to photograph. Mostly because it feels like a party, a coffee date, and a sleepover all wrapped into one.

With about a million pictures at the pumpkin patch this year, this session is one of my favorites. Dawson has more personality every time I see him and he understands that I love him. Even with my lack of blogging....Dawson, I'll give you extra kisses next time I see you to make up for it.

Here they are. This beautiful family. They are a nice as they seem, and smell even nicer. 




This is my FAVORITE face. I hope all babies make this face at me!!!



Life is best with best friends. 


No comments: