Friday, December 9, 2011

Issaquah, Ice Cold Cokes, + The Davis Family

"Hitch your wagon to a star."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Davis Family has appeared on the blog many times before. I had met them a few years ago, before I even thought about being a photographer and lovely Facebook brought them back into my life once I started posting about photography! Seriously, Facebook deserves a high five and a kiss.

One day, I will have a studio in Issaquah where I can meet with clients, show them photo slideshows while eating chocolate covered strawberries and drinking ice cold coke, planning wedding itineraries, and displaying all of the pretty canvases from my recent photo shoots. But UNTIL THEN, I will just adore Issaquah for the beautiful locations that it offers and write down my dreams until they become a reality.

Let me tell you, this is the best dressed family. Their colors matched perfectly with each other and with the location! Theresa's yellow scarf and patent red flats were just the cherry on top. I mean, who doesn't love baby girl Uggs and little man Toms!!!! Seriously!

Davis Family, thank you for being the most faithful clients I could ever ask for. I love taking pictures of you every time because I feel like as time is going by, I am more comfortable taking your pictures and they are getting better and better. Not gonna lie, these will be some of my favorites for a long time. The day couldn't have been better. You are wonderful. Hope to see you in the spring when the weather gets warmer!

Here are my favorites...












Life is best with faithful friends. 

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.


No comments: