Friday, December 9, 2011

Phone Tag, A Billionty Faces, + The Byrd Family

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."
-e.e. cummings

For a few months, we had been playing phone tag and trying to nail down a date for some pictures of their adorable family. We finally picked a time and a place and honestly, these pictures have made their way into my heart, along with this family.


Aaron and Corrina are as real as they come. Honest, encouraging, genuine, wonderful. Clara and Skylar are the happiest children. Clara has about a billionty faces and she showed me all of them during this photo shoot. Skylar is so so so smiley and made my job so easy. They even brought their own bread to feed to the ducks. Talk about prepared. 

Aaron and Corrina, thank you thank you for all of the nice words that you kept saying to me. I drove away feeling like a superstar and completely encouraged. The things you said made me appreciate my job and being able to spend my time doing something I am passionate about. I hope you love these pictures and they make you feel beautiful every time you look at them. I am pretty sure I want to hang them around my house because of your pretty faces. 

Introducing : The Byrd Family












Life is best with happy babies. 

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.


No comments: