Sunday, March 27, 2011

Part-Time Models

"Having a baby is like winning the lottery, getting everything you wanted at Christmas, and falling in love all wrapped into one."
-Unknown

Well, March has been maternity mania! There have been so many baby bumps on the blog lately! I'm loving it and realizing how much I adore pregnancy! It is so exciting that you can see the belly getting bigger, and the parents getting more and more excited! I love when names are being picked out, and the future is being talked about in every conversation. It is so much more exciting it is to look at the future than the past. 

Round two of Brettany's maternity pictures started last week fantastically. Baby Dawson is growing so fast! This time Steve was here to add some sparkle and shine to the pictures. They even make an old mailbox look good. These are two of the most important people in my life. Stay tuned for May when Baby Dawson arrives and baby will make 3.

Brettany and Steve, you are part-time models and I will gladly take your pictures any time. Also, you are going to be the best parents. I can't wait to hold your baby!!!







Life is full of changes. 

Check out my WEBSITE, Send me an E-MAIL, or Give me a call 253.569.7600!

No comments: