Thursday, May 5, 2011

Imaginary Ice Cream Cake

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Steve & Alie are two of the most wonderful people you could ever know. They are in love with life and each other. They have a way of making you feel comfortable, like the whole world is your living room. They are the best listeners but also the best advice givers. I could talk to Steve & Alie for hours, maybe years. They are the young adult leaders at my church and have impacted my life along with countless others. They do everything with their whole heart. So when they announced that baby Jacoby was on the way, the whole world had a party.

When Alie asked me and my friend (her cousin) Josiah to take some maternity pictures of her and Steve we went out and got ice cream cake and balloons. Because we knew it would be a party. Okay, we got imaginary ice cream cake and balloons...Less calories.

Steve & Alie, you are going to be fantastic parents. Jacoby is already so loved and I can't wait to meet him.

Take a look at this gorgeous couple and the cutest bump in the world.











Life is sublime.

Check out my WEBSITE, Send me an E-MAIL, or Call me 253.569.7600. 

1 comment:

Alison said...

Ahhhhhhhh! There are some new ones that I haven't seen yet on here!!! LOVE them, Kels!!! Love it all!! I am so very happy we did this!!! XOXO