Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Princess in the Red Hat

"A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer."
-Unknown

Baby Gabriella Sophia is a princess. I met her when she was 3 months old, and she already had a personality. Now she is 9 months old and the happiest princess ever. She loves life. She thinks her big brother Jayden is the funniest thing on the planet, and her smile lights up a room. She's gorgeous, has what sometimes looks like red hair, and the biggest most beautiful eyes. She also is the best dressed baby in the world, I wish I had her wardrobe. She even had sparkly shoes, a girl after my own heart. Needless to say, this baby girl is fabulous.

Taking pictures of a 9 month old is a blast. She could not get enough of my camera strap and kept trying to grab it and eat it. It's okay, I didn't mind. She laughs when you make funny faces, the world is hers to explore. Since she can't walk or stand by herself, her equally fabulous Mama came and helped us out.

She also is ready for the royal wedding. She wore the most fabulous red hat for her photo session and made me feel like Prince William and Kate would be walking around the corner any minute. She could have definitely had tea with the Queen and fit right in. With her bubbly personality, I'm sure the Queen would have enjoyed every minute with Baby Gabriella.

Take a look at this Princess, and wish you had a red hat.









Life is better in bright colors, like red.

Check out my WEBSITE, Send me an E-MAIL, or Call me 253.569.7600!!

No comments: