Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Sound of Her Laughter.

"If there ever is a tomorrow where we're not together, there is something you must remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you."
-Winnie the Pooh

Her laughter makes my home feel alive. Like every day is a surprise party. The most boring things become exciting because she has decided to make life the best it can be. She doesn't walk through life, she dances and skips. She doesn't wear beige, she wears leopard print and flowers in her hair. She doesn't do anything with a frown, she lives life fully.

Liz has lived with my family since September and has become more than just a house guest. She is family now, a sister that has enhanced my life and brightened my days. She is moving home to her family in Minnesota in August, but I have no fear that she will stay close to my heart forever. Sometimes life does that, it gives you people that you never know how you lived without. She is honest, trustworthy, full of life, joy and sparkles.

Liz Beth, you are radiant and beautiful. I will miss the sound of your laughter. You have grown so much in the last two years and are so capable of anything you want. You are strong, and kind, and sensitive to the people around you. Dream big dreams, lovely. You got it guuuuurrrrrrrl.





Life is full of reasons to laugh.

Visit my WEBSITE, or Call me 253.569.7600!!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Love this Kels!! These are gorgeous pictures of the most beautiful Liz I know :) Her beauty shines both inside and out and you have captured it wonderfully. You are so gifted Kelsey! Love you!

Tori said...

Beautiful pictures Kels!