Monday, October 24, 2011

1.4 Miles Later

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairytales."
-Albert Einstein 

Miss Posie Noel is scheduled to arrive right around the New Year. Brianna e-mailed me a few months ago to make sure I had time for a maternity session when she was around 30 weeks. For her beautiful face, yes. I will ALWAYS have time.

I can honestly say that Brianna and Dan's Maternity session is one of my favorites I have EVER done. The way he makes her laugh, and their personalities were so easy to capture. It is obvious that they have never been happier. We talked about Posie and what they think she will be like. This baby girl is already so loved.

We met at Deep Lake which is also where Dan proposed and they got married last summer. It is much more than a park to them, it is special. We walked around and I made a mental note that future sessions WILL be scheduled here. IT IS BEAUTIFUL! We started walking down a trail, and halfway down we decided to just go all the way. 1.4 miles later, we made it to the end. Photo shoot + Workout = Best use of time.

Brianna and Dan, I am so happy to know you. You are so in love and it showed the whole time we were together. Dan, I have never seen Brianna happier and I can tell that you treat her well. She is radiant. Posie, I cannot wait to meet you and see your little self. You are going to be adorable. I just know.

Take a look. It's okay to want to be preggers, she makes it look so good! 










Life is magical. 

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.

No comments: