Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bath Time, Donuts, + Weekend Trips

"A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself."
-Jim Morrison

A few weeks ago, one of my best friends Gabrella and I drove down to Camas to visit the Nazario Family. Amber lived with my family when I was in seventh grade so we consider each other sisters. A few years ago, she married the man of her dreams Paul and they had a baby boy named Hayden. Amber just had baby boy #2 on September 30, and we were thankful that he stayed in her tummy through our weekend of adventures.

Amber was hosting a baby shower on Saturday Morning for one of her friends, so Paul took Gabbie, Hayden, and I to Portland for breakfast and dress shopping. My favorite. Before we left, Hayden needed to take a little bath, and the pictures have been something we have been planning for about a year. :) I could not be happier with how they turned out! I LOVE BUBBLE BATH PHOTOS!!!

Saturday Evening, we headed to a super cool location in Portland called Edgefield. They have a beautiful old hotel, gardens, a cool concert venue, and lots of pretty places to take pictures. While we were there, Bon Iver was having a concert. I about passed out. I LOVE BON IVER! (Favorite Song : Skinny Love or Minnesota, WI). We ended the night with dinner and then a trip to Voodoo Donuts for some DELICIOUS treats!

Baby Gavin, I cannot wait to meet you and take pictures of your adorable face. Amber and Paul, I always have the best time with you. I never seem to laugh as hard with you not around.  Hayden, I will "buy you" some donuts next time I come down! I love your face and your family!

Here are some of my favorites from one of my favorite weekends...










Life is best when you take time to laugh.

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.

**Only a few more weeks until the Pumpkin Patch Mini Sessions and I only have 4 spots left! Give me a call or send me an e-mail to reserve your spot!!!**


No comments: