Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mr. Dawson Atwood.

"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. The only way to do great work is to love what you do."
-Steve Jobs

These two people can brighten any day. Brettany and Dawson are just the best to spend time with. A few weeks ago, I decided to buy a new lens on a whim, and I needed some models to test it out. It helps to have a gorgeous best friend and for her to have the cutest baby alive. Needless to say, I am SO glad that I bought the lens and even more glad to have taken these photos. They are some of my favorites since Dawson has been born. Every time I see him, he has more personality and is more aware of everything going on around him.

I like to pretend he knows me, I think he does. And he thinks I'm funny. Which makes 2 of us. Here are some pictures of this baby. Yes, he is as perfect as he seems. 









ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Look at his baby booty! And his shoes! MELT MY HEART!


Life is better with babies. 

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.

**Only a few more weeks until the Pumpkin Patch Mini Sessions and I only have 4 spots left! Give me a call or send me an e-mail to reserve your spot!!!**


No comments: