Sunday, October 30, 2011

Traditions, Serenades, & the Hardebeck Family

"The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."
-John Wooden

Ben and Galadriel have been on the blog many times. They are two of my favorite people. Sometimes when I am at their home, I turn my phone on silent and try to stay as long as possible. They are the kind of people who you want to be around, and never want to say goodbye to. Their three girls are the happiest babies in the world. Eowyn, Hayley, and Andi are some gorgeous girls full of personality.

They were the first family I ever took pictures of at the Pumpkin Patch last year, so to keep up the tradition, we decided that a mini-session would be perfect. I love traditions, mostly because I love having things to look forward to. Like Swedish Pancakes on Christmas morning, and Chipotle dates on Wednesday night with Ashley. Those are things I will always remember. Along with these sessions. Hayley was a model baby and Eowyn was full of laughter the whole day. Andi is still a baby so running around wasn't really her thing, but she loved being bundled in the stroller.

To end the session, Hayley came and sat on my lap in my car. We have a bond with our curly red hair. I seriously would have a child like her if I could. She sang me "Winkle Winkle Little Star" and "SomeWHERE Over the Rainbow" both with the most beautiful singing voice. Oh Hayley, your voice is music to my ears. 

Here are some of my favorite pictures of this gorgeous family. 














Life is good when you are being serenaded. Real good. 

Also, please let me know if you are interested in a Pumpkin Patch Session for next fall! I would love to put your name on the list of who to send details to when that time rolls around! You can leave a comment, or send me an e-mail kelsblome (at) mac . com. 

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.



No comments: