Friday, October 28, 2011

A Constant Party.

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe."
-St. Augustine

When I worked at Generational Leadership, life was a constant party. A party where everyone was open to talk about Jesus, the things we were going through, and to make friendships that will last as long as my memories. Forever. 

Tammie became the Assistant Director for the last year I was on staff and has been there for three years now. She is the kind of person who I am not afraid to be 100% vulnerable with. She is FULL of wisdom, but even more full of hilarious jokes. I swear we laugh even while we cry. And by we, I mean I. I am the cryer in this relationship... :) In the year that I worked for her, I felt like I grew under her leadership, as many who have spent a year with you can also say. She pushes you to be the best version of yourself but has grace for weaknesses and imperfections. I am so glad to know her. So glad. 

Tammie has 3 of the most adorable children. We took them out to The Olson Mansion to get some updated pictures for her office. I am so so glad that we did. The light was disappearing, as it does earlier and earlier these days, but it made for some PERFECT pictures of her kiddos. Lexi, Matthew, and Hunter ran and played and were the perfect little models. They even had some pose ideas for me. I will take all the help I can get. :) 

Tammie, you are one of the best mamas. Your kids love you, and you are not afraid to let them play and be adventurous. They know that they are loved, and I know they are also going to grow under your leadership, they will be the best version of themselves. Life is a constant party in your home, full of friends, laughter, and family. Thank you for letting me take these pictures, I had a WONDERFUL time. 

Take a look, and look around at your office...Time for some new pictures? Give me a call!!!








Life is a party.

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.

No comments: