Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Little Piece

"My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way."
-Earnest Hemingway

For a while I have been anticipating the arrival of the most beautiful 2x3.5 pieces of paper ever printed on. My business cards. I have been working with Anna of adn designs on a logo design and business cards. I have been seriously blown away at how everything I communicated was able to become a reality. If you need a logo, check her out! She also does interior design and I am in love with her work! I can't wait to have a home, just so she can help me make it beautiful!!!

I could not be happier. Every time I get the chance to give one away, I feel excited. I feel like they are a little piece of me and my business. 


So, take a look, tell me how you feel about them. Let me know if you want one or two or ten! Thank you everyone for your support! I appreciate you so much! 

Life is worth remembering. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Love these!!!

kimberlea faye said...

SO excited for you Kels! They're even prettier than I had imagined.

Marie D said...

How fitting! I love them Kelsey :)

Jackie Gregg said...

LOVE them!! And... I need some to give out!!!