Monday, January 24, 2011

Wonderment + Smiles

"Babies are such a nice way to start people."
-Don Herrold

Saturday morning I woke up ready for the day. Gabriella Sophia was celebrating 6 months of life, and she was ready for a photoshoot. This baby girl has the BEST smile and the cutest cheeks. We took some pictures of her at 3 months (seen here), but I love how in the last 3 months her personality has grown so much. Babies are the best. I love how they look at everything in wonderment and like each morning the world is new. 

The bottom picture is one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken. When I see it, it makes me feel happy all the way in my stomach. It was a moment, one while Mama and Baby were just getting ready for the pictures, but it is by far the most beautiful moment of the day. Theresa, you are beautiful and I think you are a wonderful mama. You adore your baby girl, and I am sure she feels your love always. 








Life is wonder-full.

No comments: