Thursday, January 13, 2011

Whiskers on Kittens: Part Two

"There are only two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a miracle, the other as though everything is." 
-Albert Einstein

First, Albert Einstein is one of my favorite people. Yes, because he is a genius and all...But more than that he had to have confidence to sport that crazy hair in public. Albert, one day I will be as confident about my crazy hair as you.

Whiskers on Kittens is going to be a post that comes once in a while to feature a few of my favorite things with a photo to brighten your day. Let me know if you have the same favorite things or if you don't, I care what you love too.

All that to say, a few of my favorite things lately would have to be:

  • Naps: Last year, I told myself that I needed to take more naps. This week, I have taken 2. Needless to say, I am happier than I have been in a while. 
  • Sriracha Hot Sauce: YES YES YES YUMMY! The other day, I decided to buy some at the grocery store for my fam bam. We have been putting it on EVERYTHING! So delicious. 
  • Brettany Stratton: Brettany is one of the most wonderful people I have ever know and one of the best friends I could ever ask for. She is married and will be having a baby in May! Our schedules are usually pretty opposite, but in the last few weeks we have gotten to spend so much time together. Pedicures, car rides, long talks at her home. She's like water in the desert. REFRESHING times a million. 
This picture was taken at a UW Huskies football game with Brettany and Steve. We had a great time, got super lost walking back to our car, and ended up getting home around 2AM. But it didn't matter. We all froze and laughed and walked together. And Baby Dawson got hungry in Brettany's tummy. We fed him Kettle Corn. I'm sure he liked it. 


Life is miraculous. 

1 comment:

kmac said...

I like the idea that everything is a miracle! It makes you so much more appreciative of the little things in life, like kitten whiskers :)