Monday, January 31, 2011

Little Details.

"Love is the greatest refreshment in life" 
-Pablo Picasso

This weekend Brittany and Justin (first seen Here) said "I Do", exchanged rings, danced the day away, and spent the first moments of the rest of their life together. She wore Red as she looked into his eyes and told him how he is the one she has prayed for, forever. 

The day started early with hair and makeup, along with some advice from some mamas. Wedding days have got to be some of my favorites. I have had the chance to be with many brides as they prepare for the biggest day of their lives thus far. The excitement is contagious, your stomach feels butterflies just like theirs, and you hear the words that express how they are so glad this day has finally come. After months of planning, it culminates in a day. A day worth remembering. 

While looking through the pictures, I have seen so many that I am in love with. But these are the ones that say a little more. The ones that might have been missed. The little details that stand out in my mind. 







And just because it wouldn't be as good without a picture of the bride and groom. Here they are. Much in love. 


Life is beautiful.

1 comment:

Andrea Diedrich :) said...

AMAZING!!!!
Kelsey, you are so blessed and everyone who has you take their photos are soo blessed!!!
AAHHHHH I love it!! And you. :)
SO proud of you!