Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A New Chapter.

"I have found the one whom my soul loves."
-Song of Solomon 3:4

As I sat in Starbucks, in the oversized chairs that I love so much, I heard their story. The story of how they met, fell in love, and how he asked her to spend forever by his side. She was radiant. Beaming. In love. She told me about the details, from the dress, to the friends who would stand by her side, but mostly, she told me about him. How he was exactly who she had dreamed of marrying and how she wanted forever to start as soon as possible.

Last Saturday, Jason & Janet started writing a new chapter, together. During the ceremony, it was as if everybody was invisible and all that mattered was them and their love for each other and life. When they said "I Do" everyone was there agreeing that they were made for each other.

When Jason saw Janet for the first time, it was as if everything in the world was made right. The rain didn't matter, it felt like sunshine. She was perfect, and he knew it. He knew he was marrying the most beautiful woman he had ever known and his heart smiled.

Jason & Janet, I wish you the best. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day. These images make my heart smile.













Life is a blank page filled with memories. 

No comments: