Sunday, March 13, 2011

Full of Hope.

"While there's life, there's hope"
-Cicero

If that quote is true, the Hardebeck family is full of hope. Three new lives are entering the world soon and these mama's look radiant. I don't think there is a way to communicate how much I absolutely LOVE pregnant bellies. I think that when a mama is pregnant, she looks more beautiful than she ever has! 

Alison, Galadriel, & Melody are all pregnant at the same time, with baby cousins. Alison is having a baby boy in June, Melody is having a baby boy in about a week, and Galadriel is having a baby girl in May. I cannot wait for these babies to be born and to finally meet them. Just look at these 3 mamas and their baby bumps! They are beautiful and radiant! Thanks mamas, I'm so glad that you let me take these. 
Rock those maternity jeans!

Alison.
Alison. Who needs an ultrasound picture when you have an iPhone?!
Melody
Galadriel
Alison, Galadriel, & Melody
Melody & Liberty
Alison. 
Alison

Life is full of hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pics Kelsey!! They all look so beautiful!! Love the ultrasound pic with the belly super cute!!