Wednesday, March 9, 2011

On His Way...

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."
Eda J. Le Shan



I promised last week that I would post some more pictures of my favorite bump. Here are a few more...Once this lovely weather decides to cooperate, we will be taking some more that I am so excited for. But what is better than fingerpaint, a belly, and the beginning of a new life. Only 7 more weeks until Baby Dawson is due to arrive, and he is well on his way. I can't wait to hold him, to meet him, to see his baby toes and fingers, and to watch my best friend become the best mama.




Life is bumpin'.

3 comments:

Mom Blome said...

Wonderful pictures.. fun to see what the end-results were after listening to the giggles from the other end of the house during the photo shoot!!

Breanna said...

I love it! I'm so glad that you posted some of Brett's belly! I'm also so excited for Dawson to arrive!

Jaimee said...

Kels these are absolutely precious! bretty your the prettiest momma to be in the whole world:) im so excited to be aunty jaimee:)