Saturday, March 19, 2011

When I Grow Up.

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."
-Herman Cain

There are few things that are more ridiculous than my whole family in a car together. I usually get pretty car sick, so I end up in the front seat. My dad usually gets to where we are going through streets none of us knew existed. Seventeen times it is mentioned that we need to stop because we might die of dehydration, starvation, or needing to use the bathroom. And then we get there. Wherever we are going, and we praise the Lord we made it.

Today was one such day. Driving to Seattle with some friends from Oregon, Matt and Nichole & baby Evyn. Ready to see Pike Place and walk around in the sunshine. It was perfect, crazy but perfect. We tasted Turkish Delight, bought some fruit & a beautiful dress, and made a mental note. Mental Note: My husband needs to not be allergic to flowers so that I can keep them in my home year-round. Please, Jesus? 

Anyway, Matt asked me today if I wanted to be a photographer forever. I didn't even think before the words came flooding out of my mouth. "Yes, because it makes me happy. And I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and sad. There is nothing else I want to do forever. I love this." So there we have it. My mouth said what my heart feels. I think I finally know what I want to be when I grow up. 





Life is realizing your dreams, and living them.

Check out my WEBSITE, send me an E-MAIL, or give me a call 253.569.7600!

No comments: