Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Magic + Pasta

"Life is a combination of magic & pasta."
-Federico Fellini

Oh Wednesday, you have been grand thus far. Work, Green Tea Lemonade, crossing things off my to-do list, and my most favorite thing ever....pasta. I really don't believe that one can truly be happy without carbs. For real. I mean, carbs = delicious. Look at all the people on those carb-free diets, they could burst into tears at any moment. 

I am just gonna throw this out here. I LOVE taking pictures of food. (See some more food pictures here and here.) So today when I looked at the most beautiful bowl of noodles I have ever made, I thought you might want to take a peek and fall in love with carbs all over again. Oh! And one more thing, this picture is straight out of camera which means I didn't do any editing! Scouts honor, no cropping, retouching, or color adjustments. This is my pasta, directors cut. Beautiful isn't it? Now go boil some water, and make some happiness. 


Life is better with carbs. So much better. 

2 comments:

Andrea Diedrich :) said...

mmm Yup that makes my mouth water. :)

Unknown said...

Kelsey you are so cool! and def one of my favorite people...