Sunday, May 15, 2011

Airplanes, Dramamine, and Love.

"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what is made by the friends we choose."
-Tennessee Williams 

The last week has been full of airplanes, driving, old friends, new memories, and laughter. I made a trip to Wisconsin and Minnesota to visit some of my favorite people and to play with the Generational Leadership group who was on their road trip. It was 6 days full of the best things in life. Long conversations with people who don't just want one word answers, Dramamine for motion-sickness, Coca Cola, and family. Not immediate family, but the people who come into your life and add themselves to it forever. These people (The Rouse Family, The Habel Family, and The Salley Family) love life and make me love it as well. 

All that to say, I am coming home on an airplane right now. Yay for in-flight wireless internet! But I am coming home refreshed and happy to kiss my family and my 4 pound puppy. But also sad to leave the people who I wished lived next door. I might need to invest in an airplane of my own, because I already miss them. 

Here are some previews of what will be on the blog this coming week!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE, Baby Love. Baby Eva and Baby Dawson, you are precious bundles of life. 



Life is refreshing.

Check out my WEBSITE, Send me an E-MAIL, or Give Me a Call 253.569.7600!!!

No comments: