Friday, May 20, 2011

Dawson Attwood: Newborn

"While we try and teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

Watching two of my best friends fall in love and get married was like watching the best movie in the world. Watching them have a baby boy was like watching the best sequel in the world. When Brettany handed baby Dawson to me, I felt like it was Christmas morning. He is the most perfect baby. He loves being wrapped up in blankets, his hands, eating, and sleeping. He is peaceful and nice. He makes the best yawning faces. I can't wait to take pictures of his whole life.

Brettany and Steve are already the best parents in the world, and the happiest. Dawson enhances their life. It is amazing how much they love him. How much their families already love him. How much I love him. While I was in Minnesota last week, I missed that baby boy and wanted to come home so he could nap in my arms.

My best friend becoming a mom only made our relationship stronger. I wasn't sure how life would be once Dawson was born. Honestly, how was I supposed to? I've never experienced anything like this before. It's crazy. I've never felt closer to her, I have cried about 15 times out of joy, and I feel like my heart might explode whenever I see her and her family. New life does that, it makes the world feel full and alive and worth living every day with a smile on your face.

Also, I wanted to say a huge Thank You to Michelle Jensen for helping me understand the art of newborn photography. She is Aaaaaamazing at photographing babies, it really is mind-blowing. She was so kind to help me with this shoot and I feel so blessed to know her. Thank you, Michelle!!!

Since you all want to see this perfect baby, let me show you. Its okay to laugh and cry happy tears and want to have a baby. I already have enough for both of us. 








New Life is beautiful. 

Check out my WEBSITE, Send me an E-MAIL, or Call me 253.569.7600!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing Kelsey Love Love Love this so much you captured it!!!