Sunday, May 8, 2011

Holler at Your Mother : SALE

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.  They have clung to me all my life."
~Abraham Lincoln

Happy Mothers Day to all of the fantastic mamas in my life!!! That means you Sheryl Blome!!! I would not be who I am without your constant love and encouragement. Thank you for believing in me and always telling me that anything is possible!!!

In honor of Mother's Day, Kelsey Lynne Photography is having a SALE! Because all mamas love sales, I know mine does!!!

So from Now until Tuesday Morning at 7:00 AM when I leave for a mini-vacation, anyone who books a session will receive (1) 8x10 and (2) 5x7 prints from me!!! On the house baby!!!!

Holler at your Mother! Who doesn't love new pictures hanging on the wall or in a frame on your nightstand?! Feel free to re-post this link on your Facebook or e-mail it to all of your friends! The more the merrier!!! 

Here are some of my favorite mama's/clients. Thank you for being so wonderful. I adore every moment that I get to take pictures of your families and children. You are beautiful and because of your support I wake up every morning and realize I have the best job in the world! 










Life is better because of Mamas!!!!

Check out my WEBSITE, Send me an E-MAIL, or Call me 253.569.7600!!




No comments: