Saturday, September 10, 2011

Evenings at the Park...

"While we teach, we learn."
-Seneca

I've known the Olson family for a long time. Actually, it's been about 8 years, but they are the kind of people who I feel like I've had in my life forever. I went to high school with Sarah and Josh and our families have spent time camping and laughing together many times. A few years ago, Sarah married a man named Skye and her last name was changed to Henderson. They had the most beautiful wedding pictures. I swear I looked through them and was IN AWE!

About 14 months ago, they had a little boy named James. He is a sporty little guy who has energy for days. He loves his uncles and his grandma. He loves to play at the park, and knows his way there by heart. Also, Sarah and Skye are expecting a little girl and her baby belly will be seen on the blog in a few months!! She just needs to grow that baby a bit more!

A few weeks ago, I was able to spend some time with the whole fam at the park for some pictures. James ran around and I tried my best to keep up. It was one of my favorite sessions I have ever done because James was just playing and running around and being the happy baby that he is. I love that Sarah and Skye let him run free. They love how adventurous he is, I do too.

Here are a few of my favorites.






Life is best when we take time to play.

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.

No comments: