Monday, September 5, 2011

Plaid Overalls, Cupcakes, + Baby Aiden

"A boy is the only thing God can use to make a man."
-Anonymous 

My best friend/sister Tara works as a nanny for a fantastic family in Renton. She watches a baby boy named Aiden and absolutely loves her job. She comes home with stories always and we laugh about how cute babies are. I have heard about Tony and Janine since January and could tell that they were the kind of people who draw a crowd. Aiden's first birthday was August 21st, and Tony and Janine wanted some pictures of their baby with family at his birthday party and to celebrate how cute he is. 

Let me tell you, from the first moment that I walked into their home, I knew I liked these people. They are warm and inviting. Janine told me stories about her hectic morning and we laughed like we'd known each other for months rather than minutes. I love people like that. Who invite you into their life when they first meet you. 

It was very important to Janine and Tony to have pictures of Aiden with both sets of Grandparents. And I have to say, when going through the pictures, they had to be my favorites. This family is full of joy and love. 

Aiden can say "Spongebob Squarepants" and that automatically makes him the coolest 1 year old I know. He also wore plaid overalls for the day, which means we have matching outfits...I kid, I kid. This child is adorable. He loves to smear frosting on his face/eye when he eats cupcakes. He learned that from Tara. What a great nanny she is! :) 

Look at this beautiful family, and this adorable baby.















 Life is wonderful. 

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.

1 comment:

Janine V said...

Oh Kelsey!!! You did an AMAZING job capturing the pure joy on my parents face. This is hard to catch them in a photo like this and you did it. I will cherish these for my lifetime and so will Aiden. You are such a sweetheart and so easy to work with. I can't wait to have you take photos again. I love all the photos, and the one with Aiden and "his" Tara is precious. He just loves her so much. And we are the lucky ones to have Tara in our family. We love her! Thank you again for the lifetime memories. Janine Vazquez