Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunshine, Fireworks, + Fearlessness

"Wherever you go, no matter the weather. Always bring your own sunshine."
-Anthony J. D'Angelo

Rebecca Anne is one of the most delightful people to be around. She walks into a room and her laughter becomes the soundtrack. My favorite soundtrack. She is one of the most amazing girls that I have ever known. She is in "Midwifery School" right now in Idaho and is living out her dreams. This girl is fearless.  After she is done, she will be in the Philippines for 3 months using what she has learned everyday. She is someone who inspires me to do great things. It's great to have friends who are going to change the world. Because she has already changed my world, making me believe in my dreams and challenging me to love God and the people around me through it all. She is a spectacular firework of a girl. Bright, beautiful, and full of surprises.

Becky's mom Elizabeth is a party. She laughs at life just like her daughter. When they asked me to take some pictures of them, I knew it would be no problem getting these two to smile and have a good time. We walked around and laughed about anything and everything.

Becky + Elizabeth, you are wonderful to be around. You are bright and beautiful, fun and free. Come to WA anytime to take pictures. My camera loves your faces. P.S. Thank you for bringing your own sunshine...

These two are beautiful. Just spend time with them and realize that the world is full of things to smile about. They make my heart feel happy and alive. Oh internet, I have the most WONDERFUL friends. Let me show you...







Life is SO good. Just the best. 

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.




No comments: