Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Laughter, The Tickle Monster, + "Dude"

"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people."
-Victor Borge

I stayed up in the middle of the night looking at these pictures. They make my heart smile. Last night, I drove to Enumclaw to meet Mike, Heather, and David. I went to school with Mike and Heather and am so glad that our paths have crossed again. I first met David at Ashley + Wes' Wedding. We danced together. Oh ya, we're besties for life.

When Heather e-mailed me to ask if we could set up a time to do pictures, I was ecstatic. She used to do photography, so the fact that she likes my pictures is a huge compliment. Now, she is just finishing up school at Le Cordon Bleu to become a pastry chef. I have tasted some of her creations, and let me tell you. She knows what she's doing.

Her son David is adorable. He loves his mama and "Dude". That is what he calls Mike, my heart melts every time. He loves to be tickled, and even when he doesn't want to smile, Heather/the Tickle Monster makes sure that he does. This child is one of my favorites. They laugh a lot and are seriously wonderful to be around.

Before I left last night, David jumped in my front seat and made sure my car was working properly. He tried to start it, but was definitely using the house key. He turned on my windshield wipers, my high beams, and faded the music all the way to the back. Driving home I laughed about the new features of the Volvo. David, you can drive my car anytime.

Take a look at these beautiful people.




I LOVE these next two!!!








Life is beautiful.

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.

1 comment:

Memoir's of a Mommy's Soul said...

You are just spectacular! Such a joy to work with and I am so happy that you were able to capture my little family in all our quirkiness on camera! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the rest!