Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Mini Sessions!!!

"Everyone must sit and take time to watch the leaves turn."
-Elizabeth Lawrence 

Fall is almost here, and that means that it is time for some of my favorite things! No, not Pumpkin Spice Lattes...But boots with dresses, Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup, Beautiful Orange Leaves, and THE PUMPKIN PATCH!!!

Ever since the session I blogged last Fall of Ben + Galadriel at the Pumpkin Patch in Enumclaw, people were nuts about the photos. I was actually so in love with them, I blogged twice about it!

Well, because many people loved the photos, and I had a blast taking them, I will be doing mini-sessions at Thomasson Family Farm in Enumclaw on October 22. It's a Saturday and I will be there from morning until the light disappears! You will schedule a 30 minute session with me, that we will walk around and play at the pumpkin patch. There are so many locations, it will not be hard to get a variety of photos. To see what I mean, look at Ben and Galadriel's! Your session will come with a $25 Print Credit which you get to order beautiful prints to put around your home, on your desk at work, or send to Grandma and Grandpa!

If you have any questions, please give me a call! I cannot wait to spend time with your family or kiddos, or whoever shows up!!! Here are the pretty details...



Life is worth remembering! 

If you are interested, send me an e-mail or give me a call so I can reserve a spot for you!

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.


No comments: