Monday, October 18, 2010

Brittany + Justin

Brittany has been in my life for almost 4 years now, and I am a much better person because of her. She is one of the most passionate people I have ever known. She is a faithful friend and a trustworthy secret keeper. She is one of my fondest memories and my favorite coffee buddies.

I have known Justin for a few years, but only since he has been with Brittany have I really gotten to know him well. He is so so so nice and caring. He is steadfast and honorable. Justin is her knight in shining armor. Really, Justin loves Brittany so much. I appreciate how he adores her.

That is my favorite thing about their relationship. Each one of them is convinced that they are the "lucky one". Oh my goodness, I love going to coffee with Brittany and having her tell me how happy she is and how she can't believe that he could be so wonderful. Oh love, you make life so sparkly.

This weekend, Justin asked Brittany to be his wife. I had known for a few weeks that this event was in the near future, and I couldn't have been happier for them. She was completely surprised. I was honored to be there waiting at the house for when they walked back and the families were waiting with hugs, kind words, flowers, and overwhelming joy for their favorite couple.

I stole the adorable couple for some pictures while they were still overflowing with giggles, smiles, and love. These moments are some of my favorites.






Brittany and Justin, you have blessed my life and I am so happy for you. Thank you for being two of my favorite people and for letting me be a part of your special day.

Life is delightful, and full of happy endings.

2 comments:

Andrea Diedrich :) said...

Kelsey--I just decided something--you are taking my pictures when I get engaged!!! I love these pictures!!!!
OH my gosh it makes me want to get married. LOL
SOOOO good. :) Love them!!!

Melody said...

Great pics Kels.