Monday, November 8, 2010

A Ray of Sunshine.

"Babies are such a nice way to start people"
-Unknown

In the midst of a rough day, I got an e-mail that was like a ray of sunshine. Theresa had e-mailed me about taking some pictures of her beautiful 3 month old daughter, Gabriella Sophia. This morning, I woke up in what felt like the best mood of my life ready for a Green Tea Lemonade and a morning photo shoot.

When I arrived, Theresa was telling me about Gabriella, and what her name means. Gabriella means "God is my strength" and Sophia means "Wisdom". Okay, pretty much my most favorite name ever, really, I LOVE it! When Baby Gabriella woke up, she put on some adorable dresses and we had a great morning. Oh baby, you are so sweet. I cannot wait to see you again.

Theresa, thank you for being my ray of sunshine. I am excited to take more pictures of your whole family. Here are some of my favorites of your baby girl. She is so precious. Thank you for letting me hang out with you both this morning, I had a great time.












 

Life is meaning-full.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love your photography! Absolutely gorgeous. :)

Tammie said...

Great baby pictures!!


Lexi says - I like the back ground because it has black and white she is adorable. Trick or treat smell your feet. (She said exactly that, and she thinks its so funny). She really likes your blog and as I go to type a comment she is putting her two sense in.