Thursday, July 14, 2011

Frosting Makes Instant Friends.

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."
-Robert Brault

Kacie e-mailed me and asked if I would be available during their vacation to Seattle for a family session and some pictures of their precious baby girl Kalee. She said "I have been an admirer of your work for quite a while". WHAT! An admirer!? First, I almost passed out. Then, I checked the window for signs of paparazzi. No paparazzi, so I continued walking around the house in my sweatpants with my hair looking like something out of Mulan.

When Monday came, the weather was perfectly overcast (MY FAVORITE for pictures) and Evan's parent's house had the perfect locations for some beautiful pictures. When I walked into the house, immediately Kalee wanted me to hold her. Be still my heart! I love babies and 14 months is one of my favorite ages! We played with my keys for a while and they she changed into her denim romper. The afternoon was perfect.

To end the day, Kalee got a giant cupcake all to herself. Frosting faces are the cutest. I'm pretty sure now she is going to love when she sees me. Frosting makes instant friends. She loved getting it all in her face. Next time I'm going to use her method and grab the cupcake and smear it all over. It apparently is the most fun way to eat cake.

Kacie & Evan, THANK YOU! I had such a good time with you and I absolutely love your baby girl! Come back soon for more pictures! You have a beautiful family and I can tell that you love your life! You are fabulous people. See you soon!

Take a look at this perfect fam-bam...Go grab yourself a cupcake. 








Life is best when messes are allowed.

Visit my WEBSITE, or Call me 253.569.7600!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute -- of course it's my great-granddaughter. You are a talented photographer.
Gigi