Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bigger is NOT always Better...MINI SESSIONS!!!

"If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way." 
-Napoleon Hill

I love brilliant ideas. I also love things in small portions. Like discipline. I like that ONLY in small portions. 

If I know my clients, which I think that I do...I know that they are busy people who love to live life but don't always have time for a 90 minute photo session! So here we go, I am making it easy for you!

You just come by for 30 minutes of modeling and in turn will receive a disc of 5-10 edited images with a copyright release! So, if you're sick of looking at the family photos where everyone is in matching turtle-necks and are sporting mullets...Or if your children are years older than the last time you took them to J.C. Penny for a portrait session...THIS IS FOR YOU! 


A mini-session is great for some updated pictures to put on the walls or to send to grandparents. Maybe even to put on a Christmas Card! But they are more affordable and take less time out of your busy life to get done! This is a win-win. Ya?!

Who: YOU! (Families, Children, You and Your Sweetheart, Your Baby Bump)
What: 30 Minute Session + Disc of 5-10 Edited Images + Copyright Release
When: Saturday, September 3rd (Times T.B.D)
Where: Flaming Geyser State Park
How Much $$: $75.00 + Tax

Here are some pictures to wet your whistle...Whatever that means.










If you are interested in a 30 minute mini-session please call or e-mail me ASAP. Spots will fill up quickly! 


253.569.7600 or kelsblome[at]mac.com


Life is worth remembering...


No comments: