Monday, July 25, 2011

One Year Later






"If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are."


~B.A. Billingsly~



I am extremely blessed. Today I was thinking about all of the people in my life who enhance it and I was overwhelmed. Brettany and Steve are two of those people. If you have looked at my blog before, you probably know that I am their biggest fan! Baby Dawson is adorable and he is growing so much, but he still is a little peanut. Its been a few months since he arrived and made their family complete. We decided to take some pictures. I love having beautiful best friends. Don't you? 

They celebrated their one year anniversary yesterday and it is crazy to believe that it has already been a year, but also that it has only been a year!!! I feel like they have been together forever. So much has happened in a year, and I am blessed to be a part of their life. 

Here are a few pictures of my favorite family of 3...Besides my own. 






Aren't they pretty!?!?! And Hurley, their kitty decided to get in on the action. 

Life is Splendid.

Visit my WEBSITE, or Call me 253.569.7600 to set up some pictures!!!

No comments: