Saturday, July 23, 2011

Life in a Bag.

"A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in."
-Robert Orben

The last week has been much needed. I spent the week with Generational Leadership at Lake Roosevelt living life on the beach. It was basically perfect. Full of sand, messy hair, tank tops and flip flops, freckles, volleyball and wakeboarding, and boat rides. Story of my summer. My cell phone didn't have service and so that meant no phone calls, texts, or e-mails for a whole week. I loved it. Waking up to the sunlight and not to an alarm clock is the best thing. 

This is one of my favorite pictures. It was from the wedding I shot in April. Pictures of my messy life packed into a bag. Plus, my favorite pair of boots. 

Pack your bag, take a trip, a long drive, get away. Turn off your phone and let your brain breathe. 


Some pictures from recent sessions will be coming soon, I promise!!!

Thank you for your constant support and encouragement! 

Life is better with a deep breath.

No comments: