Saturday, August 6, 2011

S'mores + Sisters

"You're killing me Smalls! These are s'more's stuff! Alrite now pay attention. First you take the graham, you stick the chocolate on the graham. Then you roast the 'mallow. When the 'mallows flaming... you stick it on the chocolate. Then cover with the other end. Then you scarf. Kind of messy, but good!" 
-The Sandlot

Summertime is full of my favorite things. Trips to Lake Roosevelt, campfires, summer dresses, no shoes, freckles because we all know I don't tan, and S'mores. Yummmmm. There is something about s'mores that makes any night the best night. 

Liz, Tara, and I have been having a great week full of random dinners, movie nights, and sugar. Since it is summer, S'mores Rice Krispie Treats seemed like a great addition to our Friday Night. We were so right. They were perfect. I'd never made any kind of Rice Krispie treats before, but nobody told me that it was as easy as boiling water! Seriously, SO SIMPLE! New favorite thing to make! Except for banana bread. That will always be my favorite. 

You can find the recipe HERE. It was super simple and only a little messy. But the end result was SO WORTH IT! We cut some in half which were perfect for breakfast...Yes, I just said breakfast. Don't act like you wouldn't do it too...

Ready for your mouth to water??



Life is better with chocolate on your face.

Visit my new and improved WEBSITE or Give me a call 253.569.7600!!!

No comments: