Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Animal Noises, Sunshine, & Curiosity

"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves."
-Unknown

The Martin family are the people you want to invite over for a BBQ. They are easy going, love to laugh, and people who make life fun. When Corianne called to set up her family photo session for summer, I couldn't wait. We decided on Gene Coulon Park and I could not have been more happy with the location, the light, or the people. It was the perfect summer evening.

Ethan, Elijah, and Lily are the cutest children. Goodness, we had the best conversations. Ethan thought I was 32, then I politely told him that I definitely wasn't. Lily was taking notes on my favorite color (Grey and Purple) and what color car I drive (Green). Elijah was showing me all of the crazy animal noises he can make. My favorite, the monkey. And when I kept saying we had to take a few more pictures, all three made sure I knew that a few means only 2.

Corrianne & Derek, Thank you so much for allowing me to take pictures of your beautiful family! I had the best time with you and your entertaining children. Let's do this again. I love your curious children and their questions, and their beautiful blue eyes.

Take a look at this beautiful family. Yes, they are celebrities. Don't they look famous?











Life is full of sunshine. 

Also!! September 3rd, clear your calendars for mini-sessions!!! Check out the details HERE!!! Reserve your spot soon and go buy yourself a new outfit to wear! 

Visit my new and improved WEBSITE or Give me a call 253.569.7600!!!

1 comment:

Andrea Diedrich :) said...

Great photos!!!!!
Kelsey, come take pics when I'm married n have a little family!
My favorites are definitely the brothers with their little sister and the feet looking out into the water!!!!
Love love love these! Wonderful job, Kels! :):)