Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

"Very early, I knew that the only object in life was to grow."
-Margaret Fuller

If you have been reading my blog at all over the past year, you have seen Baby Gabriella grow. 3 months she was in my favorite yellow sweater. 6 months I took one of my favorite pictures ever of her mama playing with her on the bed. 9 months she was sitting and crawling and having a blast eating my camera strap. Every time I get to see her she has grown so much, and has more personality.

When Theresa asked me to come and take pictures of Baby G's 1st Birthday Party, I knew I wanted to be there! I love summer, parties, and baby G. Aaron and Theresa's friends and family are wonderful. I loved being there to meet everyone and be able to let mom and dad enjoy the party without worrying about taking pictures of everything.

Here are some pictures from her party. Birthday's are the best. Be grateful you get to have an excuse each year to eat cake, have all your friends over, and get a gift card or maybe two! **Hint: I LOVE GIFTCARDS.** Anyways, look at these and smiiiiiile!







Life is lovely.

Also!! September 3rd, clear your calendars for mini-sessions!!! Check out the details HERE!!! Reserve your spot soon and go buy yourself a new outfit to wear! 

Visit my new and improved WEBSITE or Give me a call 253.569.7600!!!

No comments: