Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Icebergs, Happiness, + Beverages for Daaaaays.

"Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things." 
-Chaim Potok 


The last week has been a full one. Wes + Ashley got married on Saturday and had one of my favorite weddings that I have ever been to. I was a bridesmaid and got to spend the day alongside one of the most gorgeous brides ever. Seriously, she looked STUNNING. It was a week full of laughter, hairspray, high heels, and caffeine.


In the beginning of August, I made a list of things that I would not purchase until September. On the list were clothes, shoes, make-up, books, and the most difficult....BEVERAGES. Let me tell you, I have not purchased anything off the list! Except for a few beverages. Oh goodness, have I missed Starbucks.


Let me just clarify. I think that life is better with a Tea Lemonade in my hand. I'll drink coffee when I am EXHAUSTED. **Right now, I'm sipping an Americano to stay awake...** But there is something about tea that is just YUMMY. Especially with extra ice. Everything is better when it is the temperature of an iceberg. So this past month, juice from home and water has been my friend. And of course the drinks that my friends have bought me because they all are fully aware of my addiction. Thanks, lovely friends!!!


So, while I have not 100% succeeded, I have been very good about not buying things I don't need. I even spent money on an oil change today. Oh goodness, the Green Chariot is a happy camper.


All that to say, I will be blogging a few sessions in the next couple of weeks that are sure to make you smile. I cannot tell you how blessed I feel to have such wonderful clients. Really, they are beautiful and so much fun to be around and photograph. Until then, I'll be sipping on my Americano and trying to cross things off of my to-do list.


Here is one of my favorite pictures of Wes + Ashley.


Life is better with beverages.


See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.

No comments: