Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Party at the Punkin' Patch.

Okay, this afternoon was almost perfect. The clouds parted this morning in honor of this family photoshoot. Needless to say, I was ecstatic.

I have know Galadriel and Ben for a while now, about 10 years. Galadriel was my camp counselor in 5th grade and I'm pretty sure she's been one of my favorite people since. Ben and Galadriel are the perfect match. They are so much fun to be around and they love to laugh and play. Eowyn and Hayley are their adorable daughters, and there is a baby on the way! Some people are hoping baby will be a boy, but after looking at these pictures of their girls, how could you not want them to have more. They are SO precious.

We headed out to a pumpkin patch in Enumclaw. I could not have imagined a more beautiful place. And I could not have picked a more beautiful family. They are so so so much fun to be around. I was laughing almost the whole time. Mud, Corn, Pumpkins. Love it.













Life is pretty, so pretty.

1 comment:

Galadriel said...

Kelsey, I love them and everyone who has said they took a look loves them. You are awesome!